468x74px Affiliate Banner

Saturday, June 4, 2011

A Tip for Moms with Diaper Wearing Little Ones


A common spray bottle.

This is what you need if you have a little one with super curly hair.

Which we do.

But it's also what you need if you have little ones who are still in diapers.

Which we do.

If you're a mom, you KNOW that there are times when the #2 comes out a little dry and even sometimes grainy, depending on what kids are eating.

Sorry, I know it's a gross subject. But if you're a mom, I'm sure you won't mind.

Today, I got this great idea while changing Princess Diva Bear's diaper.

It was dry and stuck on, and she had redness, and was already hurting a little.

I didn't want the rubbing of the diaper wipes to make it worse.

A light bulb came on and I reached for the water spray bottle.

Yep! You guessed it! I sprayed her bum-bum, let it sit for a second, and then wiped.

Everything came right off!

Yes, you may feel free to try this trick too. I promise, it will work!

Mama Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment