468x74px Affiliate Banner

Thursday, June 9, 2011

My Very Favorite Way to Eat Yogurt


I REALLY love fruity yogurt!!! But I don't buy the expensive "fruit on the bottom" yogurts from the grocery store. I haven't quite ventured out to make my own, but this is the next best thing.

I simply buy a LARGE container of fat-free, plain yogurt, then add my goodies to it. It's great when you're on Weight Watchers and you want a healthy and yummy breakfast! Guess what? It's only 2 points!

My Recipe:

2/3 cup fat-free, plain yogurt
3 packets of Splenda (sorry...I like it SWEET!)
1/2 tsp. real vanilla (NOT vanilla flavoring!)
1 cup of frozen mixed berries (I like the berries from Costco)

Mix the Splenda and vanilla in to the yogurt and then add berries. Stir well. Voila!

You will love this, even for a dessert. Just pop it into the freezer for about 20 minutes, and you have a cool, sweet, delicious treat! Our kids LOVE it, and I'm willing to bet that yours will too!

Mama Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment