468x74px Affiliate Banner

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Making Homemade Ice Cream Without a Machine


(source)


Oh, how I LOOOOOOOVE ice cream. I could eat it year-round, no matter how cold it is, and especially when it's hot as blazes outside! I have loved ice cream since I was a little girl. Hmmmm, maybe that's why I have this girlish figure.

Anyway, I do have an ice cream machine. We bought a Cuisinart Ice Cream maker that we love, but it doesn't make a large amount of ice cream.

Looking around on Pinterest (my new favorite place to gaze and drool), I saw a "pin" that showed the picture above, of ice cream. Now, I LOVE chocolate chip ice cream, but only when it's done like you see it in that photo up there. I'm not too keen on ice cream with actual chocolate chips in it.

I had to find out "how to make ice cream without a machine", so I followed the link, and here is what I found: A great article on how to make ice cream without a machine!

I'm going to try this out...maybe this weekend.

How about you? Do you make homemade ice cream? If so, what is your favorite flavor, and how do you make it?

Mama Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment