It's such a blessing when you have a girlfriend with whom you are so close, you can call her "sister". I have a friend like that. She is such a blessing to me! We are exactly two weeks apart in age, and we get along so well.
I was surprised to find out that Kim over at Caldwell Cuties nomintated me for the "Sisterhood Award". What a blessing! Thank you Kim!
The rules of the Sisterhood Award are...:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award
Unfortunately, I don't get a whole lot of time to read a lot of blogs, even though there are a LOT that I love to visit! I'll try to choose different ones than the ones I chose earlier in this blog. But I still can't come up with 10, because I'm not able to read that many, and I have a horrible memory! Here they are:
4. Octamom (not to be confused with "octomom" the gal who had 8 kids all at the same time!)
6. Blessed Nest
Have a great week!