468x74px Affiliate Banner

Monday, February 2, 2009

Rag & Bone Bindery -- Fabulous Fabric Covered Books!


I found Rag & Bone Bindery by way of Sandi Henderson's blog, Portabellopixie, which is on my blogroll over there on the left.

Rag & Bone Bindery takes gorgeous designer fabrics and creates wonderful heirlooms that you can treasure forever. Whether it's for Baby's First Book, your guestbook at your wedding, a Day Planner, a photo album, or even an address book, Rag & Bone Bindery is the place to buy! Personally, I LOVE the Green Topiary (shown in the photo above--the one in the center), the Little Birdie Green, and the Red Henna choices. You can view all of the fabric cover options available HERE.

While a little pricey for my current pocketbook, it is definitely a site I will be keeping in mind for future purchases. I would love to get a journal or photo album, and possibly even a day planner.

These hand-covered fabric-cover books would be the perfect gift for your best friend's birthday, for Valentine's Day, for a graduate, a new mommy, or a new bride!

I'd love to hear what your favorite item is over at Rag & Bone Bindery.

Mama Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment