468x74px Affiliate Banner

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I've Received an Award!


My first blog award for this blog, has been awarded to me by my online friend, Michele of Sweet Irie Originals. Michele, you're such a sweetie. Thanks for spreading some love!
Now, there are some blogs which I really enjoy, and I want to pass on this award to them. I don't get to read them as often as I would like, but I'm hoping to change that. I'm supposed to do 10, but I'd rather do quality than quantity, so here they are:
What to Do Now
I want to say congratulations to all the winners.
Please share this opportunity with your favorite bloggers by doing the following:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs, which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude! Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
3. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
4. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
Have a great day!
Mama Bear

1 comment:

  1. WooHoo!!! Hey There Mama Bear! Thank you so much for this award, I'd like to thank my agent who...oh wait...just kidding. Ha! Truly, Thank you so much for thinking of me and passing it along. I really appreciate it!

    xoxo,
    Melissa in Mel's World

    ReplyDelete