468x74px Affiliate Banner

Monday, February 2, 2009

FRS - Healthy Energy



I'm not much of an "energy drink" person. Papa Bear can down a Monster, or Rock Star like it's nothing. I don't really care for the "shakes" that those drinks can bring. They also have this "sickly sweet" sensation...kind of like Tab soda did when I was a kid. It just was one of those feelings that made me feel icky.

Lately, I have just been feeling like I need an extra little boost of energy though. I have been walking a LOT, and eating better, but I still needed some more energy. So Papa Bear decided to try FRS energy drinks. These drinks do not contain caffeine, but have a "patented blend of Quercetin and Vitamins: B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, and E.

So far we have tried the Wild Berry and the Orange, which are both non-carbonated. I didn't care for the berry one very much. It was just too "berry". And it had little chunks. The Orange is better, but it still tastes like a blend between Sunny D and Tang, but healthy. I have to admit that it does give that extra kick of energy that I need, without making me feel yucky. And it helps with my mental focus, which has been in sad disrepair for oh, about the past 8 months!!!

They also have a Peach Mango flavor, as well as two carbonated flavors: Lemon Lime and Orange.

Here is what the back of the can says: FRS is a healthy energy drink that takes you up a level and keeps you there. FRS contains quercetin - a natural, powerful antioxidant found in blueberries, red onions, apples and cocoa. Quercetin helps extend your body's natural adrenaline as well as neutralizes the oxidants in your body that cause fatigue. Joining quercetin to keep your energy on the level are key vitamins and potent antioxidants from green tea leaves. Inside one can is a daily allowance of enhanced mental focus, increased performance and the energy to keep you going.



Click on the nutrition information above to make it larger so that you can actually read it.



Have you tried FRS? If so, what do you think? Do you think it works? Do you like it? Let's hear your thoughts!


Mama Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment