468x74px Affiliate Banner

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Kids Say the Cutest Things

I got an email from my mother-in-law today, and it had some little "Sunday School Funnies" in it. I thought I'd share them with you, so you could laugh a little today too.
*************************************************
Attending a wedding for the first time, a little girl whispered to her mother, 'Why is the bride dressed in white?'' The mother replied, 'Because white is the color of happiness, and today is the happiest day of her life.'The child thought about this for a moment then said, 'So why is the groom wearing black?'
**************************************
A little girl, dressed in her Sunday best, was running as fast as she could, trying not to be late for Bible class. As she ran she prayed, 'Dear Lord, please don't let me be late! Dear Lord, please don't let me be late!' While she was running and praying, she tripped on a curb and fell, getting her clothes dirty and tearing her dress. She got up, brushed herself off, and started running again! As she ran she once again began to pray, 'Dear Lord, please don't let me be late...But please don't shove me either!'
**************************************
Two boys were walking home from Sunday school after hearing a strong preaching on the devil. One said to the other, 'What do you think about all this Satan stuff?' The other boy replied, 'Well, you know how Santa Claus turned out. It's probably just your Dad.'
***************************************
Have a good day!
Mama Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment