468x74px Affiliate Banner

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Winkflash Photo Contest: Birthdays!


I realize this is my THIRD blog post for the day, but I just had to do this one. This is our baby girl's birthday photo from here 1st birthday party. I have entered it in a contest on Winkflash.com, where I can win a$100 gift certificate to Winkflash.com (where I LOVE to get my photos printed!!!!).

Here's the catch: I need YOU to help us out by going to vote for our photo. Click on the photo above, and it will take you to Winkflash.com, where you can vote for our princess.

Yes, you must sign up with Winkflash to vote, but it's totally worth it! You can get 50 FREE 4x6 digital prints when you sign up for the first time! AND you can opt to NOT receive promotional emails from Winkflash when you sign up. It's a win-win, right?

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

Mama Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment