468x74px Affiliate Banner

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What to do When Mama Bear is Sick


UGH! I could feel it coming on last night, so I sucked on zinc lozenges. I prayed I wouldn't get sick. This is my birthday week! I have too much to do this week to get sick. I have a consignment event this weekend, and I still have to hang and tag about 200 items. UGH! But I woke up at 3:43 this morning, with a killer sore throat and earache. Now what??? I was supposed to take the kids to the park today, to play with friends from church, but all I want to do is crawl back in bed, ignore my children, and have a little pity party for myself. Not gonna happen!

So what do you do when you are feeling lousy and you have little ones to take care of? I am going to pray, because I know that only God can get me through this day/week. I don't have time to be sick!

Mama Bear

3 comments:

  1. Oh when may mom is sick I call my brother and sister and help each other to take care our mother, because she is our treasure in this world. Love always your parents especially our mother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the best thing to do is take good care of her like she taking good care of me while i'm sick...

    ReplyDelete
  3. return the favor. you must take good care of her this time

    ReplyDelete