468x74px Affiliate Banner

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I Am Sorry to Say...I Am NOT the Biggest Loser.

UGH! Today was weigh-in day for The 15% Club, and I didn't want to weigh in. I thought I had been doing pretty well, because I have been walking nearly every day! But I didn't lose anything. In fact, I GAINED one pound!!!! NOOOOOOO!!! I really need to push the envelope. I need to walk more. I need to do some weights and some cruncehs to go along with it. And I really need to get serious about what I eat!

I have this cookbook:


And I want to get THIS cookbook, because it says it's a budget-friendly cookbook:

If you click on each picture, you'll go to where you can purchase these on Amazon.com. The reviews on Amazon are really good, and we put a lot of stake in those reviews. I would love to hear if anyone else has the Family Cookbook, and if so, how you like it.

I am ready to try some new, yummy, healthy recipes! So, if you're trying to lose weight and get healthy, I challenge you to get one of these books, try some of the recipes and then let me know what you think! I'd love to hear from ya!

Mama Bear

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the recommendation on the cookbook! We are also trying to eat more healthy this year. I'm trying to lose the baby weight...and so is my husband :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS- hang in there! If you keep it up you'll start losing for sure!

    ReplyDelete