468x74px Affiliate Banner

Saturday, January 3, 2009

A Tip for Tea

I don't know if anyone else has ever thought of this before, but I just had this little lightbulb go off in my head. I wanted to make some iced tea, and normally, I would boil the water and steep tea bags in it. I wanted a good container that could withstand the boiling water, and I happened to see an empty mason jar on my counter, with just the ring part of the lid. I thought, "Aha!", I can put it in the mason jar. And better yet, I can keep the tea bag tags on the outside of the jar by screwing the ring part of the lid over the strings! Voila! Perfecto!



1 comment:

  1. I usually get all those paper tags out from hanging strings and just let all the strings stay in the jar. The reason for that is the tea will drip from the tags after the strings absorb all the tea from the jar. Then it will make a mess. I found this tea water in my refrigerator and I don't know where is came and finally I saw it was dripping from those tags! :D

    ReplyDelete