468x74px Affiliate Banner

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Let's Go Shopping!

I love Coldwater Creek! Not only to they have clothing in my size, but their clothing is beautiful (well, most of it), and it is well made. The only barrier that keeps me from filling my closet with their lovely goodies, is their prices. OUCH!

Well, Coldwater Creek gave me a real treat this week. I got an email saying that through e-mail only, I could get 70% off of ANYTHING in the store through January 5th!!!! Now, THAT I can afford. I just had to use the code WXH6452. So I bought a skirt and a pair of pants. I have a really difficult time finding pants that I like, and that fit right, because of my body shape, so I hope they work! I got both of those items and only paid $0.51! That's right, just fifty-one cents! I had a $50 gift card from my birthday in August, and that covered everything, including tax and shipping. Pretty good, huh?

If you visit the Coldwater Creek website, you will see that they are offering 50% off of everything in their store. Use the code SAVEBIG, when you check out.

Here are the two pieces I got:




Happy Shopping!

Mama Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment