468x74px Affiliate Banner

Monday, September 19, 2011

My First Newborn Photo Shoot


I'm getting super excited! Tomorrow is my very first newborn photo shoot!! I will be photographing a baby who will be 6 days old tomorrow, and I will also be photographing his momma, daddy, and 1 year old brother. I'm a wee bit nervous, but confident and excited, too!

Here is my list of things that I will be taking to the family's home for my shoot:

Camera
Tripod
Lenses
Extra Battery
Media Cards
Puppy Pee-Pee Pads
Reflectors
Step Stool
Baskets
Soft and Cozy blankets
Heating Pad
Portable Heater
Backdrop Frame
Sheer Curtains
Clamps for backdrop frame
Pillow
Water & a snack

Added: Lint Roller and Towels

GOODNESS! That's a LOT of things to haul! I think I need an assistant! I hope I remember everything!

I will be posting a couple of the photos here when I get them processed, and I will also post over at my photography blog: Angie Ochoa Photography

Have a blessed day!

Mama Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment