468x74px Affiliate Banner

Sunday, September 11, 2011


I may have forgotten what I did last Tuesday, but I will never forget what I was doing on Tuesday, September 11th, 2001, when I heard the tragic news of a plane crashing into the World Trade Center. I called my mom to tell her that a plane crashed, and as we were talking, I WATCHED the second plane fly straight into the 2nd tower. I got chills as I realized that this was not a random crash. I cried as I told my mom what happened (they don't have a TV).

I can remember being at work that day, constantly wandering into the break room to watch the unfolding events on TV. It is a day I will never forget. I don't personally know anyone who lost someone on that day, but I know that my God personally knows and loves each one who was lost and each family member who lost a loved one. He is a sovereign God, and I praise Him for that.

Please remember to continue to pray for the families who lost loved ones, but also for those who do not know Christ. They need the cross, they need the Gospel, they need Christ.

God Bless,

Mama Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment