468x74px Affiliate Banner

Friday, July 15, 2011

Happy Annivesary & Happy Birthday!


Happy Anniversary to my darling Papa Bear! July 17th marks 7 years that we've been married, and I couldn't have asked for a better bear to spend the rest of my life with. Papa Bear, I love you, and I'm so grateful that God brought us together over the internet and over the many miles! You are my best friend, my knight in shining armor, my love, an amazing daddy to our children, and the most patient and forgiving person I know. Thank you for being such a picture of who Christ is for our family.


Happy 30th Birthday (July 15) to my little sister (in red), who has turned 30 years old today! I have so many great memories of growing up with her. She was my maid of honor in my wedding (above). She is "auntie" to my kids who love her dearly. She was the best sister ever, since we had FOUR brothers to contend with!

Have a blessed day!

Mama Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment