468x74px Affiliate Banner

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Go To Dinners

What's for dinner?

That is a question I get from my husband pretty much every day.  Sometimes, I say "I haven't really thought about it yet." and sometimes I say "Let's get Subway", but many times I do have something planned.

Do you have "go-to" dinners that you can fix without a recipe?  I do!  I have to.  Sometimes you just need to make dinner on auto-pilot.

Here are my typical go-to dinners:

Pasta (spaghetti or penne pasta with red sauce), salad, bread (filone is our new favorite bread!)

Taco Salad

Enchilada Casserole (NOT made with any cream of something soup), Refried Beans, Spanish Rice

Marinated Baked Chicken, Steamed Broccoli, White Rice

BLT's Chili Beans, and sometimes Chips

Boca Burgers, Chili Beans, Sweet Potato Fries

Tacos, Refried Beans, Spanish Rice

Hamburger Soup and some sort of bread or biscuit

So how about you?  What are your "go-to" dinners that you can fix quickly and typically have most of the ingredients for, already in your pantry?

Mama Bear

1 comment:

  1. Smothered Steak and a baked sweet potato. Throw in a salad and you have one of my all time favorites.

    ReplyDelete