Baby Bear's adoption is right around the corner! We have a foster daughter, who has been with us since she was two months old. She is now 16 months old. Her adoption finalization ceremony is just about a month away. We are needing to raise $500 for the legal fees for her adoption.
I am having an "Adoption Sale" in my Etsy shop, Bear River Photo Greetings, where you can find invitations and announcements for pretty much any occasion in your life. It's so easy. Just purchase, send me your photo and/or text, and I'll send you a digital file that you can upload to your favorite photo lab, to get printed. I'm offering 10% off of any item in my shop, until we have raised the money. Please use the code, ADOPTION10 when you place your order. I would love it if you would share this on Facebook and Twitter, and with all of your friends. Please feel free to share it on your own blog as well.
Just to let you know, 80% of the sales will go towards our legal fees, and the other 20% will still go to Hands at Work in Africa. That will not fall by the wayside, as we try to raise money for the adoption.
I am also having this same sale in my other Etsy shop: Blackberry Cottage Home Decor, where I sell wall art, or digital prints that you can have printed at your local photo lab, and also pillow covers.
Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts!
The Ochoa Family