468x74px Affiliate Banner

Monday, January 31, 2011

Chocolate Dreams: Valentine's Day from Eden Fantasys


I am my beloved’s, and his desire is for me.
Song of Solomon 7:10

Valentine's Day is exactly 2 weeks away. What are your plans? Check out what The Night Owl Mama has to say about her plans. And also, check out what she's giving away: A $50 Gift Certificate to Eden Fantasys! I'm entering! If I win, I will likely purchase some lingerie, or the Chocolate Dreams Sensual Kit by KamaSutra, that you see in the photo above. I'm sure that Papa Bear would be thrilled either way!

So head on over to The Night Owl Mama's blog so that you can enter too!

Have fun checking out the Eden Fantasys website. Maybe you and your spouse can find some delightful things to enhance your marriage while you're there.

Mama Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment