468x74px Affiliate Banner

Monday, November 29, 2010

Mint Chocolate Chip Gum???


I have to admit, I was a bit skeptical when I first saw the Extra Sugar Free "Dessert" gum on The Biggest Loser. I figured it might taste similar, but I'm not sure I'd like it. Well, I've tried the Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream gum, and I LOVE it! I LOVE mint chocolate chip ice cream, and the gum isn't too far off the mark. Since I'm doing Weight Watchers, I need something that can help with the sweet cravings. This gum is really helping. I've also tried the Key Lime Pie flavor, and I'm not a huge fan, only because I'm not a "lime" person. But I'll chew the gum. Next, I want to try the Strawberry Shortcake flavor. I will be very amazed if this meets up to my Strawberry Shortcake flavor standard. :-) But I have a feeling it just might.

Have you tried the gums? What do you think?

Mama Bear

1 comment:

  1. I love the Key Lime Pie flavor! Yum :) I haven't tried the other flavors yet but I will.

    ReplyDelete