468x74px Affiliate Banner

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A Sexy Little Secret For Papa Bear


This weekend marks our 6th anniversary of our engagement. Papa Bear has booked a hotel room with a gorgeous ocean view. We have someone coming to stay with all three kids so that we can get away. It's only for one night, but it will feel like an eternity, since it's been awhile since we've gotten away by ourselves. I can't wait!

So, in honor of this getaway, I went shopping at an online store called Hips and Curves. It is a lingerie shop for plus size women, of which I am one. I'm not normally one to show much skin, except to Papa Bear. Of course. I went looking for some lingerie that I would be comfortable in, was a reasonable price, was sexy, and would get here before we left for our getaway (I shopped this past Saturday night.). I typed in "plus size lingerie" and Hips and Curves was one of the first shops to pop up. There's nothing sleazy about this site at all. Yes, it's got some hot lingerie, and LOTS of it, but it's still very tasteful and elegant.

I got my package in the mail today, and the packaging was VERY discreet. I showed Papa Bear 3 of the items I got, but I'm saving the last item for our little getaway. And that excites him. I get a little "shy" when talking about lingerie and all, even though we've been married for nearly 6 years. But I'm excited that he's excited about the one item I'm keeping a secret until Sunday night. Kinda adds a little spice to the marriage, don't you think?

By the way, have you ever REALLY read Song of Solomon????
God has an amazing design for intimacy within marriage.
I plan on enjoying my little getaway with Papa Bear!

Take care!

Mama Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment