468x74px Affiliate Banner

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Bibs for Adoption


I am always looking for cute bibs for Baby Bear. She is growing, growing, growing, and OUT-growing her infant bibs! I typically like to look on Etsy.com for things for the kids and even for friends or family, because I want to support other stay at home moms, or small business entrepreneurs like myself. I was SO delighted when I found these adorable reversible bibs, AND they were on sale! YUM! I ordered the two bibs you see in the photos, from Amy Rose Designs on March 20th, and I received them in the mail yesterday, March 24th! I was VERY excited to get them so quickly and to see just how CUTE, CUTE, CUTE they are "in person". They are very well made; I know this because I have been sewing since I was 6 years old. The great thing about these bibs too, is that while they are a wee bit big around the neck right now, they will fit Baby Bear for a long time to come! YAY!


...BUT, there's a little more to this story. I didn't realize that the owner of this Etsy shop donates 10% of her proceeds to Antioch Adoptions, a Christian non-profit adoption ministry. Of course, this is something very close to my heart, because we adopted our 2nd child (Little Bear), and we are hoping to adopt our 3rd (Baby Bear, who has been with us since Nov. '09 and is now 6 months old). So, if you feel so inclined, PLEASE shop at Amy Rose Designs, and feel good about knowing that a portion of the sale will help families who are trying to adopt.

Have a blessed day in Christ!

Mama Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment