468x74px Affiliate Banner

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Pulled Muscles After Forty


On Sunday, my husband was helping set up for church (we meet in a middle school right now), and pulled a muscle in his back. Recently, he has been trying to avoid taking any pain meds, such as Advil, Tylenol, or Naproxen. But last night, he was in so much pain that he was ready to take something. I asked if he wanted to have me rub some of my Young Living oils on him, and he said he'd give it a try, so I rubbed Panaway, Idaho Blue Spruce, Deep Relief, and Copaiba on his back. Within TWENTY minutes, his pain was GONE! There is a reason I LOVE these oils!

I'd love to tell you about these oils, and how I have been using them for my family in the past several months. Have questions? Please feel free to contact me on Facebook or email me at angieochoayoungliving@yahoo.com.

I'll be posting soon about my October giveway, so keep an eye out for it! It will be for INSTAGRAM followers only! ;-) My Instagram username is @AngieOchoaPhotography

Have a blessed week!

Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment