468x74px Affiliate Banner

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

How Beautiful Are the Feet


How beautiful upon the mountains
   are the feet of him who brings good news,
who publishes peace, who brings good news of happiness,
   who publishes salvation,
   who says to Zion, “Your God reigns.” 

Isaiah 52:7

I love those feet up there.  They belong to our very energetic 5 year old.  It seems his feet and hands and arms and legs and head NEVER stop moving.  But we pray that he will use those feet, that body, to share the good news of the Gospel of Jesus Christ to others.  I have to remind myself of that most days, when his energy tires me out.  God has chosen him for a very special purpose, and He has placed this little boy in our home for a very important reason.  Even if that reason is just to show me plainly how much I need Jesus and the cross and I how I can't make it without Him, then that is reason enough for me.

Mama Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment