468x74px Affiliate Banner

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The BEST Chocolate Ever, and Some Toffee Too


Before I moved to California, I had never even heard of Trader Joe's. Even when I first moved to California, and up until about 2 years ago, we never really shopped there, because I was always under the impression that it's a bit costly. Which is true. On some items. Like their deli meats and cheeses.

But Trader Joe's has some MAJOR redeeming values. At Christmas time, we discovered the Frosted Mini Gingerbread Men from TJ's. Um, YUM! But two of my all time favorite treats from Trader Joe's are their Milk Chocolate Toffee, and their Belgian Milk Chocolate. I used to LOVE a good Hershey bar, but it pales in comparison with the creamy deliciousness of the Trader Joe's Milk Chocolate! I have tried many many different types of chocolate, being the chocoholic that I am, and I have been hard pressed to find anything that measures up to TJ's Milk Chocolate.


My husband knows my addiction to TJMC. He will go and buy me the little 3 pack of bars, every week, because he knows that a little chocolate goes a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG way, when it comes to calming hormones, and releasing those lovely little endorphins that make us feel so much better. Seriously, it IS an addiction! Does anyone have the number to Chocoholics Anonymous? Yeah, it's that bad!

Well, I hope you'll get a chance to check out TJ's chocolate and let me know what you think. And if you can think of a chocolate that is a million times better, you had better let me know about that too, so that I can do a comparison test. :-)

Mama Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment