468x74px Affiliate Banner

Friday, December 3, 2010

Delicious Hot Tea -- Just in Time for Cozy Weather


On my Bear River Photo Greetings blog (and on this one, I just realized), I posted about getting to go to my very first "tea party". Along with that post, I showcased some of the delicious looking teas that can be found on Etsy.com. One of the shop owners, of Ann-Margaret's Tea Shoppe, sent me a whole slew of flavored, loose-leaf teas to try, and I am beginning to work my way through them, now that we FINALLY have some cold weather here in California.

I started with the Green Apple MarTeani, which is a green tea, and is SUPER YUMMY! Since I try to stay away from sugar in my drinks, I used Splenda (would the queen shudder if she knew?). This tea really tastes Green Apple-y! This would be awesome as an iced tea, as would my next choice: Angel Falls Mist Herbal Tea. I'm thinking this tea has a bit of a peach and berry flavor to it, and is absolutely delightful as a hot tea! I'm not much on bitter, dark tasting drinks (like coffee), so I really enjoyed both of these light, but very flavorful teas. By the way, I have never used a tea ball before, but I think it's pretty neat! I feel a little more sophisticated and grown up now.

Be sure to check out Ann-Margaret's Etsy shop, and if she doesn't have the flavors I mentioned, send her a convo to see if she might have any available. You will NOT be sorry!

Have a blessed day in Christ!

Mama Bear

1 comment:

  1. Hi Angie,

    Thanks so much for sharing my teas with your readers! :) I truly appreciate it and am so happy you are enjoying "taking time for tea" and sampling some of my flavors. I am still adding new flavors to my Etsy shoppe but all of my teas may also be found in my shoppe, www.Ann-Margarets.com ~ Just look under "Tea Armoire". :) And, yes, the Green Apple Mar~Tea~ni is sooo yummy as an iced tea!!

    Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    Ann~Margaret

    ReplyDelete