468x74px Affiliate Banner

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Blackberry Cottage Home Decor

I have a "new" shop on Etsy. Actually, I started it earlier this year, and then things got busy, and I didn't get very far with it. But now, I have begun to add digital prints, that you can print out at your favorite photo lab. Most of the prints are done as 8x10s, but I am glad to do a different size if you prefer. Right now, all of my prints have Scripture verses on them. I can personalize them, or put a different Scripture verse. Be sure to check out the super cute designs for kids' rooms!

Here's the shop:

Blackberry Cottage Home Decor



I'd love to hear what you think of the new shop!

Have a blessed day in Christ!

Mama Bear

1 comment:

  1. Viewed your new shop earlier and love it! Nothing better than the Word of God with the cutest artwork!

    ReplyDelete