468x74px Affiliate Banner

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Our Dessert of Choice


Papa Bear and I have joined Weight Watchers. There! I said it! Yep, we're trying to get a lot healthier and lose weight too! Papa Bear craves fruits, which is good. I crave sweets, which is not so good. No, I don't crave sweet fruits...I crave SUGAR!!! But, we have found a great way to get around the sugar, and enjoy dessert for VERY few Weight Watchers points! One of my favorite desserts now, is Sugar Free Fudgsicles from Popsicle. I crave chocolate, so this is a GREAT choice for dessert! (I don't totally ban chocolate, but now I am learning to count the points, and watch my portion sizes.) A Sugar Free Fudgsicle only has 40 calories and less than 1 gram of fat! You can have two of these frozen delights for only 1 WW point, so I definitely choose to indulge in the yummy creaminess that Fudgsicles offer.

We also like the Tropical Sugar Free Popsicles, regular Sugar Free Popsicles, and Sugar Free Creamsicles (which can be found in the Healthy Pack).

Try one! Then, let me know what you think!

Mama Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment