468x74px Affiliate Banner

Monday, June 8, 2009

Spring Cleaning Online "Yard Sale"

Well, it's spring cleaning time, because it's almost SUMMER! We are thinking ahead several months, about when it will be time to move out of our tiny apartment (we hope!), and we're trying to do some purging and serious organizing right now. We sure could use your help. I have loads of things that I am wanting to sell, so I'm going to start listing them here.

The lovely "decorated" pieces you see, are things I had made to sell as "boutique clothing", and I gave up on that because of Ebay's high fees. The other pieces are items I had bought with the intent to decorate, before I gave up because of Ebay's high fees. All you have to do is click on the "Pay Now" button, and pay through Paypal's secure website. Here goes...

"Guess Jeans" Girl's Size 12 Denim Jumper -- $5.00 (plus Priority shipping)




"G.H. Bass & Co." Red Gingham Denim Girl's Jumper Size Med/8 -- $5 (plus Priority Shipping)




"Gymboree"? Infant Denim Jacket Size 6-12 M -- $8 (plus Priority Shipping)




Green, Red, and White Calico Boutique Shortalls Girl's Size 2-3T -- $15 (plus Priority shipping)
(Pink Shirt NOT included)





"Sage Green Calico w/Red Rosebuds" Boutique Shortalls Girls' Size L (6X)
-- $15 (plus Priority Shipping)




Ok, that's all for now, but I will be listing more in the coming days/weeks.

Mama Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment