468x74px Affiliate Banner

Monday, June 15, 2009

I've Been Praying About a Bicycle



Some of you may know that I am on a slow journey of trying to get healthy and lose a LOT of weight. I have been wanting to get, and praying about getting, a new bicycle. I have $70 saved up, but that hasn't grown since Christmas. We just don't have a whole lot of money right now....kind of like pretty much everyone else, I'm sure. So, my dreams of a bicycle are kind of on hold now. But, if I could WIN one, I would be absolutely THRILLED! I have about 100 pounds to lose, and so a comfy bike would seriously help! I would LOVE to win this bicycle being given away on Resourceful Mommy:

You can enter to win it too! There will be THREE winners chosen! But hurry, because your time ends on Tuesday, June 16th at 11:59 PM.

Mama Bear


No comments:

Post a Comment