468x74px Affiliate Banner

Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas Cookies with Kids


 As my little ones get older, it's become more fun to involve them in holiday cookie making.  They both have their aprons that they get to wear, just like Mommy, and they get to get up on the chair and cut out cookies.  I love being able to share this fun tradition with them, just as my own mom shared with me and my siblings when we were all young.








I LOVE kisses from my kiddos!  My oldest was taking the pictures for me.  Didn't he do a great job?!
I will show you how we decorated the gingerbread cookies in the next post.

Have a blessed weekend!

Mama Bear

2 comments:

  1. Those cookies look delicious. You have a beautiful family, thanks for sharing :)
    Bella xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its nice blog and picture, beautiful content

    ReplyDelete