468x74px Affiliate Banner

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I Have a Love/Hate Relationship With my Hot Cocoa

Since I am currently doing Weight Watchers, and since I don't drink many "sugared" drinks anyways, Sugar Free Hot Cocoa is a great way to deal with those chocolate cravings. But I have a love/hate relationship with the Swiss Miss Sugar Free Hot Cocoa. It seems that they may have changed their formula, but who am I to say? See, before, I used to get their Sugar Free Hot Cocoa, and I wouldn't have any problem getting it all stirred in. But now, it seems that half the powder settles at the bottom of my cup as a sediment. I don't like that. I want to enjoy the full chocolate sensation, all the way down to the last drop, not just at the last drop. I even stirred for a bit longer than normal today, and there was still sediment. I hope they can fix this. It's not like I'll never buy it again, but I am more hesitant to do so. And ONLY when it's on sale!

Have you tried it? What do YOU think?

Mama Bear

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete